Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Libby. Coulter. John Fund. DeLay: Are the NeoCons finally Toast?



I read Mary MacElveen's article this morning, sent to me by three different buddies who knew I would be interested because of the linkage to John Fund. Just so Ms. MacElveen knows, as does the rest of the world by this point, CNN has no intention to employ Tom DeLay. Gene Gaudette of American Politics Journal called and ascertained that directly and duly informed me of the fact hours ago. He knew I would want to know right away.

It is important to remember that John Fund is not a journalist. He is a NeoCon Operative. His work requires simulating the appearance of being a journalist but facts are manufactured wholesale by those employed by the Rovian Cabal. If Fund had been a real journalist he might have thought to call CNN to confirm what DeLay had told him over dinner. Just a thought.

Today, after church, it was restful and comforting to get so many bulletins from old friends as I settled into the chair in front of my computer. I had been forced to listen to the still persistent regurgitated propaganda of NeoCons at the fellowship hour after the service. Listening to the persistent mythology wholesaled by the NeoCons coming out of the mouths of just plain folks is horrifying. I understand, but it is still disturbing. In the Ditto Ghetto Libby is innocent and deserves a pardon, which is sure to come soon. Clinton's sex life was again brought up. Evidently the jury was provably made up of frothy mouthed Liberals obsessed with 'getting' nice, kindly people like Bush, who is a father to us all. Scary stuff.

I learned about the NeoCons from personal experience. I found out to my chagrin that Liberals are totally clueless, eating their own with great gusto and unable to strategize their way out of Kindergarten. It was a real OMG moment when the truth dawned on me.

So everyone I know generously keeps me informed on all John Fund sightings and other NeoCon happenings, which service I sincerely appreciate. I hear when he makes an appearance in a obscure and rural part of Arizona and when he emerges from his apartment in Jersey City. Sometimes I get pictures!


There was a time when I considered John Fund an old friend. That was before he seduced my daughter, persuaded her to abort my grandchild, slandered and libeled me up and down the globe, colluded with my former husband to steal me blind, etc. Friendship only goes so far. I try to be Christian and forgiving but since I am also a strong advocate of the right of self defense (and the 2nd Amendment) action needed to be taken. My side, the side of Motherhood and Freedom, has taken some hard blows, but we, me and others who have since joined me, are still fighting the forces of NeoCon Darkness.

That is why John Fund is less visible now than he once was. You can thank me by donating at my blog. I will keep outing NeoCons until they pry my cold dead hands off the key board anyway, but any help you can provide is much appreciated. Also check out my cafepress store. Buy the John Fund Briefing Mug. That is especially popular though many also like the Impeachment Emporium.

At one time, in the late 90s, Fund was marked by his NeoCon cohort for Big Things. Fund was supposed to get an appointment in the Bush Administration as a Speech Writer, payment for years of faithful service in such ventures as Project Arkansas and driving Vince Foster to suicide. The NeoCons appreciate work well done.

It has been a saga of a kind, my discovery of what Fund and his friends were all about. Not the sort of thing you want to know, more like finding out that your saintly grandmother was actually a child molester. But I have never been the kind of person who could ignore the evidence of my own experience, so there you are.

John Fund was placed at the Wall Street Journal by Robert Novak around 1982. He had worked for Evans and Novak for a while; between payments for producing copy for the National Enquirer. That was probably the best experience he could get for the work alloted to him by his real employers.

Before that, Fund was still living with his Mom near Sacramento, CA. There, he hung out with younger people still in college and performed unpaid services for Edward H. Crane,III, who soon after began to be well known for his own big profit venture with Koch Industries in retailing rhetoric to move what we once referred to as the Freedom Movement into a support service for extremely large corporations. Through the 80s they worked on destroying the Libertarian Party, which had escaped their control in 1983 at the New York Convention.

Tracing the gains of NeoConservativism through the media tells its own story. Someday I might write up the details, after I finish some other more pressing projects. For now what you need to remember is that NeoCon operatives may look funny, they may have disgusting habits, but if Machiavelli were alive today he would be taking notes.

This latest pre-report on DeLay is best explained as a miscalculation, probably from DeLay. He is doubtless in for a tongue lashing from Rove. Their problem is what to do with a valuable operative like DeLay when he is side lined by doing his duty. They may be discovering that their previous level of influence is somewhat deteriorated. We can hope. Witness the reaction to Coulter last weekend at the CPAC Conference in D. C.. Someone should do some more research on DeLay. Look at the money he makes from those 'foster homes' he owned – and how the kids get there.

I predict that this will eventually be viewed as the moment when the power of the NeoCon Cabal clearly went into decline, however. The folks from church understand the price of gas at the pump and have no problem correctly identifying how that happened. Connecting them to Bush and Co., will just take a little more time.

Libby. Coulter. Fund. Three is a charm. DeLay is icing on the cake. On to the Impeachment Ball! I will wear red, just for the hell of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no other way to contact you about your cafepress shop. The Ron Paul design needs to be on Value Tees and on Women's Plus Size merchandise.

I wanted to link to it because it was the best of the current crop of Ron Paul for President designs but you dropped the ball by not putting the design on more teeshirts. Also a small or mini poster wouldn't be a bad idea either. If you need the room I would suggest you ditch the mouse pad and the cap sleeve tee. But really it isn't like it is costing you money to put that design on more products. The only thing I am concerned about is that you have a good quality image that isn't going to produce a blurry or distorted statue of liberty.

You can contact me at wobblyrooster@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

i thought you may find this site interesting...

www.joeleonardi.wordpress.com

http://joeleonardi.wordpress.com/2007/04/02/a-challenge/

mia

Melinda Pillsbury-Foster said...

The Statue of Liberty graphic should be good quality. Hope you like it.

I sent to the site you mentioned and read it. Ronald Reagan was a wonderfully nice guy but he was not a Conservative. He was responsible for instituting withholding taxes while he was Governor in CA. That, and other policies put him in the statist quadrant. He asked my Dad to go into his admin for Gov. and then to DC when he was elected President. Dad declined because of those discontinuities between the rhetorical positioning and what he actually did. Both the Reagans will always hold a real place in my affections but that does not change the facts.